Big furniture in small places can be frustrating:
With real estate at a premium in Brookline, making use of the available space is key. We've all heard of classic ideas, like the fold-away Murphy Bed. Here are a few creative takes on it:
1. A table that's a painting that's a table.
2. Your table is ready, sir.
3. Hidden alcove and book shelves.
4. The traditional murphy bed.
5. Ready for your knights of the round table.
6. Not sure where that bed goes...
7. Every room is a multi-purpose room.
8. Moveable walls!
Dollhouse photo by sackerman519 on Flickr.